Mobile Hot Line Washing Units
Mobile Insulator Washing equipment consists of a completely integrated unit mounted on a steel frame, for the insulators cleaning of substation, power & distribution lines, pole or lattice tower mounted – from the ground, from an aerial device or by climbing towers to reach suspension string insulators.
The Washing Unit MK Models can be mounted on:
- Skid (frame), MK-S Series)
- Chassis frame (MK-C Series)
- Flatbed-Trailer (MK-T Series)
|Water Tank||Materials: Stainless Steel 304/304L/316 or mild steel
Shape: round or semi-elliptical
Internal baffles. Upper Lid (access dome) with strainer
|Skid (Frame):||Materials: Tubular mild steel, epoxy painted. Skid Grounding Kit|
|Water Pump:||High pressure Triplex Plunger Pump, Driven by gas or diesel engine|
|Accessories (Basic)||Hand-held wash gun
Hose reel, 19 mm I.D., 350 bar, 50 m (164 Ft.) length, heavy duty hose
Stair with handrail to reach top of tank.
Tool storage compartment. Pressure regulating valve
Low water level allarm & automatic engine shutdown
Rotating warning beacon. Safety valve. Portable resistivity tester
|Optional (Basic)||Hose reel- electric rewind
Power take-off (PTO)
Remote control - Boom/Nozzle
Remote control - Motor pump
Video-Camera mounted on extendible boom
Proximity indicator integrated on extendible boom
Custom features available on-request
|Model||Tank Capacity LT/GAL||Length (MM)||Max Working Press
Design, specifications, dimensions subject to change without notice.
Custom design, specification and sizes, available on request.
|Line Voltage||Minimum nozzle-to-conductor distance||Minimum water resistivity||Minimum nozzle pressure||Maximum orifice diameter|
|13 & below||1.82||1,300||2758||6.35|
Washing Units Available on Towable Trailer - Trailer Chassis with insulated Aerial Device and Exentible Boom Options
Reference: guide for Cleaning Insulators IEEE 957-2005. The following referenced documents are indispensable for the application of the IEEE Std. 957™-2005 IEEE Guide for Cleaning Insulators.
- Electrical Equipment Washing/Cleaning, Electrical & Utility Safety Association (Ontario) Safe Practice Guide, 2001.
- IEC 60479-2:1987, Effects of Current Passing Through the Human Body.
- IEEE Std 4™-1995, IEEE Standard Techniques for High-Voltage Testing.
- IEEE Std 80™-2000, IEEE Guide for Safety in AC Substation Grounding.
- IEEE Std 516™-2003, IEEE Guide for Maintenance Methods on Energized Power Lines.
- IEEE Std 1048™-2003, IEEE Guide for Protective Grounding of Power Lines.
Avoid Costly Power Outages
Our Customer Support & Service Office is operating 7 day a week
For inquiry please write to: email@example.com
Reserved Area to check Real-time order fabrication status.